[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2287″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_column_text]Do you think you may have experienced alien contact?
If you believe you, or someone close to you, may have had an alien abduction or contact experience, then this section is for you. These few questions are designed to assist you in drawing forth memories, and may aid us in determining how you assess your experience. If you’re prompted to delve further into this possibility, then please contact us for the complete questionnaire.
Please note: The following inquiries represent only a brief sampling of the areas of examination. We strongly recommend that you do not draw any final conclusions from these questions.
1. In your recall of the experience, can you remember the details of the alleged, alien(s)’ image? Specifically, can you describe its feet or the inside of the mouth?
2. If you answered ‘yes‘ to Question 1, were you able to touch it? If so, can you describe the feeling of its skin? Or if the alleged being was wearing clothing?
3. Do you recall how the alleged alien(s) communicated with you, and with each other?
4. If you answered ‘yes‘ to question 3, did you observe them working as a team and exhibiting trust between each other? Or did they function as individuals?
5. Do you recall a sense of their dwellings? If yes, did they have rooms for different uses? (i.e. bathrooms, kitchens, etc.) Can you describe in detail the rooms’ appearances? (Flooring material, walls, contents, etc.).
6. If you recall the dwellings, were you taken to different ones, or kept in one place? Did you have a sense of whether the space(s) were for work or home?
These six questions are intended for your personal use. For a more thorough examination, please contact us. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]