UFO Career highlights:
* Discovered the alien implant phenomenon and pioneered research protocols; orchestrated first public surgeries and testing of alleged implants from the human body (1995) with 24 surgeries performed to date.
* Discovered phenomenon of “alien fluorescence,” indelible sub-dermal traces and patterns that often follow alien/human contact. (1992)
* Has in his possession largest collection of physical evidence of alien/human contact including skin samples, DNA samples, XRays/MRIs, sonograms, objects with possible forensic traces (glass, wall, etc.), anomalous implants/artifacts expelled from the human body and surgically removed.
* Pioneered revolutionary hypnotherapy techniques for reaching beneath screen memories—some as much as 3 layers deep.
* First abduction researcher to initiate reaction from alien species via post-hypnotic suggestions installed behind the abductee’s subconscious
* As head of the Houston UFO Network, oversaw the Double-Mass Abduction of 1992 (report available upon request).
* Work reviewed by Royal Society of Chemical Engineers (UK).
* Development and practice of a multimodality approach using specialized techniques in memory retrieval and intervention therapies for use with the individual of traumatic events or desiring an improved lifestyle (not just UFO related).
* First UFO researcher to be invited to lecture on alien abduction by the AMA, at a conference at John Muir Medical Center, on the “Medical Complications of Alleged Human/Alien Contact;” received Letter of Appreciation (1994).
* Developed an extensive questionnaire for alleged alien experiencers employing variety of analytical techniques including symbolic profiling, handwriting analysis, NLP and more.
* Invited to join PARSEC, a European organization of doctors, physicists, psychotherapists and mental health professionals exploring the paranormal’s effect on the human mind.